HR Manager at TLE
Views:542 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
TARU Leading Edge - Senior Associate - Monitoring & Evaluation (3-6 yrs)
Terms of Reference (ToR)
Senior Associate - Monitoring & Evaluation
About Taru Leading Edge
Taru Leading Edge (Taru) is a development advisory and think tank with trans-disciplinary expertise endeavouring to engage with development sector challenges by offering a commitment to cutting edge solutions and insights. Incorporated as a private limited company, Taru's mission is to `bridge the Science-Institutions-Society interface with a core agenda of providing transformative solutions to the development challenges. Established in 1996 by eminent development professionals, it caters to a diverse range of bilateral and multi-lateral agencies, government departments, corporates and other development organizations through research, technology, solution innovations and implementation support.
For more than two decades, Taru has been working on a range of institutional, financial, economic, social and technical issues across diverse public systems, cultures and corporate formations in more than a third of rural and urban domains of India. Taru also works in South Asian and South-east Asian countries like Afghanistan, Indonesia Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Myanmar. The organization is committed to quality, accuracy and succinctness in its consulting and advisory services. Taru team of professionals have extensive national and international experience, along with a strong network of advisors, consultants, partner institutions, associations from different parts of the world. Taru provides services in development sectoral areas such as Climate Change, Disaster, Urban, Water, Sanitation, CSR, Social Business, Health & Nutrition, Education, Gender, Livelihoods, Social Inclusion, Public policy, Infrastructure Planning, etc. Taru now embarks on a new journey expanding its reach, capacity and business while retaining its core agenda of providing transformative solutions to development challenges.
As part of the continued growth and innovation, Taru Leading Edge is looking to hire a Senior Associate - M&E to join our strategic consulting firm in various Development and Social Sector domains.
Role & Responsibilities :
Project Management :
- Contribute to leadership's vision towards quality projects delivery and management of projects for Taru's clients.
- Project planning and management: manage the structure, team, design etc towards effective and timely delivery of key and strategic projects - to budget, schedule and quality expectations
- Maintain high standards of quality in project outputs
- Take ownership of project goals, milestones and content and delivery of the same according to client satisfaction/expectations and internal and contract requirements.
- Provide regular updates and timely information to senior Taru Staff on progress on projects and assignments
- Conduct field visits to the project sites and identify strengths/weaknesses in program implementation and provide feedback and technical assistance to improve both individual and institutional performances for effective outcomes
- Must Have - Prior Experience and Skills in research and in conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis using tools such as R, Stata, Excel etc.
- Must Have - Ability towards processing of data and information into insights
- Simplify qualitative and quantitative inputs into creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations
- Must Have - Experience in developing project reports, PPTs along with monitoring of activities and milestones
- Client management: working with clients to implement recommendations, Facilitate client decision making using all modes of communication: formal and informal; written and verbal (1-on-1, small group, large group presentation)
- Interactions with stakeholders (internal and external)
- Ideate and conceptualize new ideas
- Write blogs, articles, research papers/white papers on key issues and topics
- Grow Taru's presence in the Sector(s) domain assigned to Partners through projects, leadership outputs, sector engagements, publications, knowledge dissemination, communications, social media and outreach etc.
- Develop and showcase thought-leadership material and outcomes from research, analysis and synthesis of complex issues and contribute to Taru's knowledge capture and dissemination
Business Development :
- Support in proposal development and proactive business development activities in order to maximize growth
- Generating new business leads and building and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships - Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering excellent value, and quality service.
- Build and manage relationships with potential clients - Donors, Funding agencies, Corporates, Private Sector Clients, other external stakeholders, such as project partners, sector experts, external consultants who contribute to projects
- Effectively position the organization as the preferred partner of the clients and donors.
Qualifications and Skill sets :
- 3-6+ years- experience in a consulting environment, or a related, equivalent field, preferably with corporate clients, government, multilateral and private sector experience.
- Advanced degree in Data Analytics, Economics, Master's in Finance, CA/CFA, and/or MBA (with Finance)
- Strong leadership skills and extensive team management experience
- Ability to provide excellent project delivery and client service, quality on project deliverables, excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to understand risk and challenges and withstand
- Ability to conceptualize, innovate, plan and execute. Proven skills in project management, quality assurance, setting standards, and monitoring.
- Aligning work style with established work culture and leadership team.
- High personal & professional integrity. Team player and ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines. Problem solving attitude. Experience of managing teams and logistics
- Good analytical, and knowledge management skills including writing and presentation skills. Able to communicate clearly and sensitively with internal and external stakeholders.
Location : Delhi/Ahmedabad
Joining Date : Immediate
Last date of application is January 25th 2021. Please include current CTC in your CV. In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please clearly mention the title and location of the post in the subject line of your e-mail/application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.