HR at TartanHQ Solutions Private Limited
Views:869 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:223
Tartan - Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
Tartan is a payroll connectivity API company enabling consent-driven employment and income verification in real-time
If you have ever applied for a home loan, car loan or a credit card, during the process, you were asked to share a proof of your income through payslips or IT return or a bank statement to assess your income. You probably had to manually find the necessary documents and upload them to a platform, or send them via e-mail. In some cases, you might even have needed to submit a request to your HR department for help.
Tartan helps precisely here - by offering a digitally embedded income verification solution to securely transmit your income data including the payslips without a pause in your application process.
Our technology allows businesses to access payroll data directly from the payroll systems to streamline income and employment verification, improve underwriting models, and help employees and independent freelancers avail custom benefits through their employers.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and own product roadmap- Work very closely with the design, and technology team to ensure steady execution of the product.
- Customer Research - Understanding the pain points of the customer amongst different industries. Research into existing and potential future customer segments enable further granular segmentation on the marketing and sales side of the house
- Sales Enablement - Familiarity with the different stages of our sales cycle.
- Partner with engineers to oversee the user experience of new features and products from conception through launch
- Come up with various ideas and strategies to sustain and increase engagement and retention through various design elements
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Collaborate with development, and marketing teams
- Track the initiatives and measure week over week progress
- A/B test various strategies, make improvements and take key decisions around them
- Be data driven and open to experimentation
We would love to hear from you if
- You have 3+ years of product management experience and a strong execution track record in building and managing technical software products
- You have the technical knowledge to collaborate closely with our product and engineering teams while also having the communication skills to distill and position the important information to the rest of the business organization.
- You are excited about bridging access in the financial services space and become an industry expert in the field of income and employment verification and the competitive space of employment-related APIs
- You are a generalist who likes to solve business problems cross-functionally and develop scaling processes
- Intensely curious, with a good understanding of analytics and a desire to learn from the data
- Knowledge of research and design techniques such as qualitative research methods, personas, wireframing, task analysis, journey mapping, sketching, prototyping, usability testing, etc
- Comfortable with uncertainty and things changing fast, this is early-stage startup life. You're constantly balancing the need for quality and well-thought details with the required speed of iteration
Sound like something you'd like to be a part of? We'd love to hear from you!