Target.com - Senior Manager - Reconciliation - CA/CPA/ICWA (11-15 yrs)
PRIMARY FUNCTION :
Senior Manager Account Reconciliation will be responsible for leading the Balance sheet Reconciliations teams in Target India ensuring accurate balance sheet reconciliation and timely resolution of open items. Senior Manager Account Reconciliation, will actively be involved in talent routines, performance management and will play a key role in identifying strong internal controls and increasing efficiency.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Maintain Financial Integrity - Responsible for producing balance sheet reconciliations with detailed explanations and follow up done on the open items as agreed in the metrics. Timely and accurate review of monthly journals. Own and hold periodic business reviews with stakeholders on Operational performance.
- Internal controls: Identify potential process risks, establish control plans and monitor the impact for balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Leadership: Responsible to engage and motivate Team members with performance development and executing strategies based upon the performance potential assessment of team members.
- Systems: Responsible for staying current on any system changes for systems that interface with SAP that impact to the Balance sheet accounts.
- Audit: Ensure timely and accurate disclosure of account reconciliation and entries booked by Target India to Statutory and Internal Auditors.
- Drive operational efficiency: Responsible for driving continuous improvement to balance sheet reconciliations and General accounting through automations and system enhancements
- Projects and Transitions: Responsible for managing the knowledge transfer plan of balance sheet reconciliations with end to end transition plan. Must be flexible to work on special projects.
- Team and Performance Management: Manage diverse teams and establish/monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to track process and team health across levels. Provides support and delivers effective and timely feedback to Business Teams to resolve issues and develop team members. Coash and develop Team Members to drive efficiency. Facilitate processes to help teams make sound analytical/fact-based decisions
REPORTING/WORKING RELATIONSHIPS :
- Reports to Director Accounting and Control
- Maintains on-going communication and working relationship with key stakeholders within the scope of the accounts handled by the team.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor of Commerce, CA,ICWA,CPA,ACCA,CIMA
- 13+ year's relevant experience in Finance and Accounting specifically in General Accounting domain.
- 5 years Managerial Experience
- Strong accounting acumen.
- Proven leadership skills
- Highly credible, collaborative, accountable and resourceful with the ability to work independently and a team player
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Project management skills
- Projects and Transition experience in GL
- Excel skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.