Taqtics - Manager - Inside Sales - Middle East Market (3-6 yrs)
Taqtics is a B2B SaaS platform that helps Retail & Restaurant brands manage their daily store operations, remotely. It does so by streamlining information-sharing across (remote) teams, digitizing daily tasks & processes, automating workflows, and generating insightful dashboards & comprehensive reports. Taqtics is used by 50+ brands like Nike, Tom Ford, Under Armour, KFC, Blue Tokai Coffee and Pizza Express across 10+ countries globally.
With great response from the clients, we are projecting unprecedented growth this year, and actively looking for ambitious individuals to join our quest in growing globally.
What's on Offer:
- UNCAPPED Commissions along with ESOPs for the right candidate.
- Opportunity to be part of the Core team in a global SaaS Startup.
Purpose of The Role: The core purpose of the Inside Sales Manager is to generate revenue across targeted markets by identifying potential clients, reaching out to detail value of the solution, and guiding them towards closure.
Job Brief: As an Inside Sales Manager, your role will include -
1) Outbound Sales Activity via Email Campaigns:
- You will be reaching out to target customers via personalized and educative emails
2) Outbound Sales Activity via Phone-calls:
- You will be reaching out to C-level executives at target companies via phone calls to inform and educate them on our SaaS product, with the intent of scheduling meetings for the product-demonstration team.
3) Product Demonstrations:
- You will be required to conduct product demonstrations with large teams over online meetings, and detail the value of the platform.
4) Deal Closure:
- You will be responsible for actively collaborating with cross-functional teams and following-up with prospect clients to ensure closure and customer success.
To succeed in this role, you will require:
- At least 3 Years of experience in selling SaaS
- Fluency in verbal and written Business English communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- Prior experience using a CRM tool like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- Understanding of LinkedIn as a lead generation platform. Experience with Sales Navigator is an added advantage!
Qualifications: Graduate in any stream is fine.
- Should be comfortable connecting with prospects on the phone and scheduling meetings.
- Should be confident and comfortable giving product demonstrations and detailing the value of the platform.
- Must have experience with Solution-selling.
- Must have great follow-up skills.
- Should be open to debates and brainstorming, and be able to bring new ideas to the table.
Location of the Job :
- Please note that this is a FULL-Time Onsite position
- Work from Office - 5 days a week - 9:00AM - 6:00PM
- Our office is located in Anandnagar, Bangalore, India - 560024
- Health insurance.
- Leave encashment.
- Paid sick time.
- Paid time off.
Supplemental pay types:
+ Uncapped Monthly Commissions!
+ Variable pay on KPI target achievement
+ Half-yearly appraisals!
+ Yearly bonus!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.