Talent Acquisition Manager at TAO Automation
Views:1816 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Tao Automation - Business Analyst - Robotics Process Automation (4-10 yrs)
Role: RPA Business Analyst
Experience: 4-10 yrs (Out of which minimum 2-3yrs of RPA experience)
- To lead solutions discussions with the client
- To conduct the Assessment consulting exercise
- Map AS-IS and create process flows while capturing all critical process parameters
- To design To-Be processes based on knowledge of Automation tool capabilities
- To run and manage and Proof Of Concepts (PoCs) and pilots,
- Work with Technical team to arrive at optimal solutions
- To oversee Implementation teams and be the client SPOC
- To create business case & proposal.
Must have prior hands on experience in either of;
1) Functional and business knowledge of business operations processes
2) Business systems, finance, procurement etc.
3) Understanding and creating process flows, key process metrics and standards
Certifications: Six Sigma Certification is an added advantage.
Graduation: B.E/B.Tech OR Post-Graduation: Master in Business Administration
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.