Talent Acquisition Manager at Talview
Views:1944 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Talview - Product Manager - SaaS (3-8 yrs)
Product Manager is a key hire who will own one or more of its multiple product lines. In the longer term, the incumbent will help grow the Product team, potentially managing a team of product managers. To start, the incumbent will immediately be responsible for identified product lines and goal deliverables.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Help in defining Talview's product roadmap and strategic product vision.
- Collect user requirements from multiple sources.
- Analyze user needs and document them.
- Provide the analysis on the feature prioritization and help with data to enable decision making in the product council.
- Work with the engineering team and team leads to ship products in line with user expectations
- Enable product marketing with appropriate feature maps and user data to create powerful collaterals.
- Partner with cross-functional team leaders and members to improve our operations and ensure a smooth rollout of new features
Skills Needed :
- 3+ years of product management experience in B2B saas products, including a substantial business analysis exposure.
- Experience shipping enterprise products that were used by multiple enterprise customers globally.
- A proven ability to move quickly and adapt to fast-changing requirements.
- Crystal-clear communication skills.
- Mobile and consumer-centric product vision and experience.
- Superior organization skills, allowing you to stay on top of your work and stay on top of engineering deliverables and dependencies.
- Must have the technical proficiency to work closely with the engineering team on development cycles.
- A passion for Talview and how we want to change the world.
Education & Experience
- 3 to 8 years
Following are some benefits you can expect from us in return.! If there's something important to you that's not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Extraordinary chance to scale growth
- Competitive salary
- Fully stocked pantry with healthy fruits, snacks, gourmet coffee
- 5 Days working & Flexible Work culture
- Whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Monthly team lunches and annual team building events
- Team gatherings and company parties!