Talent Acquisition Manager at Talview
Views:1380 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:288
Talview - Manager - Enterprise Sales - APAC Region (3-10 yrs)
As a Manager/Senior Manager Sales, you will be responsible for partnering with Talview's largest prospective customers. We are looking for someone with an extremely successful track record closing B2B enterprise SaaS solutions with Fortune 1000 companies.
Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the person must have experience selling to large enterprise customers. He/she should be passionate about helping a relatively new company fine-tune its GTM strategy and solving a large problem for customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for new sales revenue.
- Partner strategically with your Sales Development Representative to break into new accounts.
- Pitch and demo Talview for business, HR and IT leaders - VP Recruiting, COO, CHRO, VP HR-IT.
- Become a true partner to your customers through solution selling, empathy, and industry knowledge.
- Understand customer's needs and effectively communicate Talview's value.
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources to make a successful sale.
- Use Hubspot for lead management and sales forecasting.
- Meet with customers in person when needed.
- 3+ years of experience selling a SaaS solution, ideally selling HCM Cloud Solutions.
- You are interested in technology, AI and/or predictive analytics.
- Hunter - appetite for opening and closing new accounts.
- Track record of outstanding sales performance including exceeding quotas, winning sales awards, etc.
- Experience managing complex sales cycles.
- Driven, self-motivated, proactive, and excited about being at a start-up
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Partner with Customer Success to onboard the right customers and drive adoption/engagement in the first year.
- Strong executive presence.