Talent Acquisition Manager at Talview
Views:1810 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:353
Talview - Customer Success Manager (8-13 yrs)
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer implementation, adoption, renewals, and expansion. CSMs are the main interface for all platform-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as a trusted advisor. They are responsible for customer retention, prevention of churn across our Customer base, and upsell/cross-sell. You will be reporting to VP-Customer Success.
The CSM must have a strong understanding of our customers business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solutions support the achievement of the Customers strategic business goals.
The CSM manages the customer experience across our Customer base, meeting agreed retention, usage, and upsell/cross-sell targets. The CSM is responsible for understanding the health of our customers, ensuring they grow into Talview advocates. This position is reporting into Lead-CSM.
An ideal candidate would have:
- 8+ years of relevant experience working in the field of customer success in a SaaS. (HR product company, having domain experience in Recruitments, ATS, Assessments and related integrations would be an added advantage)
- A candidate should be a solution expert/Subject Matter expert and also should possess consulting experience.
- Track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success, designing an adoption program to meet them, and ongoing plan to increase value over time.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive/track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure revenue growth from existing accounts meet defined objectives by inculcating Talview values of ownership and timeliness in everyday tasks
- Drive adoption of Talview platform within assigned accounts through a continuous increase in value leading to renewal and potential for new business
- Work with Project and Sales Teams to facilitate a seamless Customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth go live
- Capture and translate business requirements from customers into internal requirements, get these signed off by the customer and ensure they're being met with the release provided
- Drive periodic governance calls with customers to update stakeholders on the status of projects, risks and bring to notice on any issues impacting the outcomes of the project to resolve. Document and minute the meetings.
- Work with customers to design adoption programs aligned with Talview platform capabilities whilst ensuring tailored to our customers business objectives and strategy so that the program provides continued value to the Customer and drive long-term account satisfaction and growth
- Drive customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value, and renewal timeframe.
- Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to internal teams.