Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:1100 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tally Solutions - Zonal Lead - Go To Market & Evangelisation (3-7 yrs)
Tally is a pioneer in the business software products arena. Since its inception in 1986, Tally's simple yet powerful products have been revolutionizing the way businesses run. Having delivered path breaking technology consistently for more than 30 years, Tally symbolizes unmatched innovation and leadership. Today, it caters to millions of users across industries in over 100 countries and continues to be the unchallenged industry leader in the enterprise resource planning software domain.
Tally is used by close to 1.5 million businesses across the world. We have a 28,000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 800+ employees. Tally is Head quartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and 2 overseas offices (Dubai & Kenya).
Role : Zonal Lead - GTM & Evangelisation
Function : Business Development/India Sales
Experience : 3-4 yrs
Location : Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Mumbai
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with cross functional zonal teams (marketing/capability/certified partners and non - certified partner teams) for driving all GTM (go to market) programs
- Be on ground to understand critical market inputs which will help the business teams drive necessary engagement/roll-out improvements
- Responsible for anchoring all product launches, validations and feedback
- Responsible to lead all evangelisation initiatives at zones
- Conceptualize, execute and lead the demand generation initiative to support the growth engine of the zone
- Work with sales team in growing/supporting their market and customer conversations and as well helping them start the new ones
- Run other demand creation initiatives like campaigns, events, roadshows, partner/alliance GTM etc
- Program management of campaigns
- Identifying key solution offerings to take to market and GTM for the same
- Measuring outcomes and looking at continuous improvements
- Launch management and PLC management
- Drive influencer relationship
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates/Post Graduates (Any specialization)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to coach and mentor partners & experience in customer engagement
- Good selling & negotiation skills
- Enterprising personality
- Good knowledge of SME business
- Experience in proactive lead generation techniques
- Technical knowledge & MS - Office skills is a must
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams for implementation