Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:575 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Tally Solutions - Specialist - Market Research (5-6 yrs)
- A common name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth.
- The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
- We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and 2 overseas offices (Dubai & Kenya).
- Marketing at Tally is a strategic business enabling department driving innovation, consistency, and accountability. The tightly knit team interfaces with the product team at one end and sales at the other to create GTM strategies and own the execution as well. The onus of communicating with customers, prospects, partners, influencers, employees, and planning and selection of media for the same lies invariably with marketing. The department is characterized by a dynamic work environment with plenty of freedom and autonomy to express yourself, in terms of creativity and hone your skills as you grow in your career.
Role: Specialist - Market Research
Experience: 5-6 years
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in customer insights or market research. Previous research experience in the software industry will be an added advantage
- Robust research experience across a wide range of qualitative and quantitative researches
- Must have strong analytical and interpretive skills to frame recommendations.
- Ability to lead multiple, large scale, research projects in parallel. Excellent project management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills required
- Outstanding communication both verbal and written, presentation and interpersonal skills required
What will you be doing?
- Acts as a research consultant to internal Businesses and Marketing organization. Provides meaningful and actionable insights to drive business objectives and support decision making
- Works closely with internal Business (esp. Sales and Product Management teams) and Marketing organization to understand key business issues and proactively provide thought leadership
- Shapes research design, research plans, develop questionnaires/ discussion guides and build persuasive presentations for senior/ executive level internal clients
- Adds value to the insights by synthesizing secondary information/behavioral data with survey data. Ability to identify opportunities for this kind of collaboration
- Proven ability to maintain strong working relationships with Research vendors and leverage their expertise to deliver best in class research programs
- Identify ways to improve the customer experience at various stages of the customer journey: pre-purchase and post-purchase through various surveys, and work with product, sales and service teams to improve satisfaction scores and build experience and delight measures
- Develop and execute analytical plans on large datasets representing the customer and partner datasets. Use diverse analytical methods (descriptive, diagnostic and predictive) to find actionable insights
- Extensive experience working on analytical tools like SPSS and R.