Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:313 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Tally Solutions - Senior UX Manager - Product Management Team (8-12 yrs)
A common name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth. The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and 2 overseas offices (Dubai & Kenya).
About Product Management -
Product Management at Tally is where the products of the future are being conceptualized! Product Management is a great mix of functions such as Product Managers, User Experience Designers and Technical Writers.
This team has the exciting challenge of envisioning, creating, and delivering products to Small and Medium Businesses. The idea is to harness the power of the connected world for its users to get delightful products.
The User Experience team in Product Management function conceptualises Users Experiences for its Product. The team primary objective is to deliver Human Centric Interaction Experiences for the end users who are business owners, accountants and individuals working with SMBs.
Senior UX Manager role requires designers who has expertise in domain-centric products on mobile and desktop applications. He/ She needs to be a champion interaction designer who can work collaboratively work with Product Managers, Engineers and its users. This role involves managing a team of designers and bringing the best in them. This role would report to the Head of Product Management who is also leading a User Experience team.
Designation : Senior UX Manager
Function/ Group: Product Management
Experience : 8 to 12 yrs
What will you be doing ?
- Understand deeply the users of the product in their environment as well as the domain
- Get your hands dirty in interaction designs which challenges the fundamentals and apply in the context of user and the domain
- Translates concepts into concrete representations in order to clarify ideas and promote collaboration based on shared understanding
- Provide direction for a team of UX Designers; lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices
- Lead and mentor a team of UX designers
- Continuous measure design hypothesis when the product reaches in the hands of the user and improve there-on.
Who are we looking for ?
- 5+ years of domain-centric interaction designing experience across mobile and desktop applications
- 3+ years of experience in directly managing a small to mid-sized design team
- Experience in Human Computer Interactions
- Proven ability to work along with cross functional teams
- Exposure to iterative working environments and methodologies
- Ability to create storyboards, flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes