Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:3492 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Tally Solutions - Senior Manager - Market Research (10-12 yrs)
Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer in the business software products arena. Since its inception in 1986, Tally's simple yet powerful products have been revolutionizing the way businesses run. Having delivered path breaking technology consistently for more than 30 years, Tally symbolizes unmatched innovation and leadership. Today, it caters to millions of users across industries in over 100 countries and continues to be the unchallenged industry leader in the enterprise resource planning software domain.
Tally is used by close to 1.5 million businesses across the world. We have a 28,000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 800+ employees. Tally is Head quartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and 2 overseas offices (Dubai & Kenya).
Marketing at Tally is a strategic business enabling department driving innovation, consistency and accountability. The tightly knit team interfaces with the product team at one end and sales at the other to create GTM strategies and owns the execution as well. The onus of communicating with customers, prospects, partners, influencers, employees and planning and selection of media for the same lies invariably with marketing. The department is characterized with a dynamic work environment with plenty of freedom and autonomy to express yourself, in terms of creativity and hone your skills as you grow in your career.
Role : Sr. Manager - Market Research
Function : Business Development/Marketing
Experience : 10- 12 yrs
Location : Bangalore
What will you be doing?
- Will create an understanding and recommendations for key customer segments, segment sizing for developing sales strategy and lead generation activities
- Spearhead thought leadership driving research and study engagements with Indian and international research organizations in B2B segments
- Will build understanding of triggers, barriers, usage, attitude, purchase cycle behaviour to drive data driven communication
- Will be responsible for evaluating awareness, preference, intention to buy and create suitable metrics to track the campaign (ATL/BTL) performance and providing feedback for designing of new campaigns and communication
- Will maintain market intelligence and competition tracking from a brand and sales perspective
- Will create relevant success metrics for measurement
- Understand the Influencer segments (CAs/Tax practitioners) and create value propositions and means for engagement
- Create a calendarized approach to engagement with Influencers as well as drive the communication channels
- Create success metrics and work closely with Channel Marketing and Sales teams to drive the engagement on ground
- Will create value propositions to onboard, engage and build loyal customer base
- Look at measures to measure and improve customer experience at various stages of life cycle pre-purchase and post purchase through CSAT surveys and work with product, sales and service teams to improve satisfaction scores and build experience and delight measures
Who are we looking for?
- 10 to 12 years in a research agency with experience in Qual and Quant for B2B/B2C companies or FMCG/FMCD/Car manufacturer/Hardware Company/IT with at least 5-7 years of market /customer Research experience ( in-house research as well as agency connects)
- Proactive, self-starter adept at managing teams
- Collaborative and fast learner with a keen understanding of business and sales levers.
- Ability to interpret and analyse trends and insights and translate them into actionable recommendation and plans