Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:805 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Tally Solutions - Lead - Sales Planning (4-8 yrs)
Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is a pioneer in the business software products arena. Since its inception in 1986, Tally's simple yet powerful products have been revolutionizing the way businesses run. Having delivered path breaking technology consistently for more than 30 years, Tally symbolizes unmatched innovation and leadership. Today, it caters to millions of users across industries in over 100 countries and continues to be the unchallenged industry leader in the enterprise resource planning software domain.
Tally is used by close to 1.5 million businesses across the world. We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 800+ employees. Tally is Head quartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and 2 overseas offices (Dubai & Kenya).
Role : Lead - Sales Planning
Function : Business Development/India Sales
Experience : 4-8 yrs
Location : Bangalore
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with Regional Managers and enable / provide strategic advice on increasing sales and expanding partner/customer base
- Create and review budget plans and set monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly targets for each region
- Monitor and manage sales target for all the regions
- Plan the R&R program for channels and sales team
- Monitor sales funnel creation and conversion for increasing sales and revenue overall
- Work with cross functional teams (sales and marketing) to devise demand shift programs in case of excess or shortage inventory position
- Liaise with various stakeholders to resolve queries, maximize sales, ensure timely payment etc.
- Understand market size, growth and opportunity segments
- Monitor sales performance daily via dashboard
- Head the quarterly channel review
Who are we looking for?
- Experience between 4-8yrs
- Good understanding on how to explore market opportunities and to deal with threats in the market to increase and ensure steady growth of sales and revenue
- Strong influencer and advisor for partners so that enablement can be done effectively Experience in monitoring sales performance daily via dashboard
- Good communication (spoken and written) in English is a must
- Good analytical skills, initiative and interpersonal skills are essential