Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:211 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Tally Solutions - Lead - Data Analyst (6-10 yrs)
A common name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth.
The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and overseas offices in the Middle east, Africa and South East Asia.
Role: Lead - Data Analyst
Experience: 6 -10yrs
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in programming languages like Python, R. Working knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms & Statistical Modelling
- Hands-on experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI, MetaBase, Qlikview, Datastudio, etc.)
- Excellent working knowledge of analytical techniques, big data and experience in deploying broad and complex analytical solutions
- Proficient in Customer Analytics and Insights methods relevant to various business scenarios, with outcomes delivered in the areas of Customer Segmentation, Retention, CLTV, Churn Prediction in end-to-end project engagements
- Data quality analysis and preparation of disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to carry out required analytics
- Lead/drive customer analytics engagements independently, work with internal teams to deliver solutions, keeping the focus on outcomes and business value realization
- Excellent cross-group and interpersonal skills, with the ability to articulate solutions
- Ability to communicate results of advanced analytic solutions in clear business terms
- Ability to independently code SQL queries and extract data from relational DBs
- Experience in process engineering and change management is an added advantage
- Passionate, intellectually curious with high level of team spirit and integrity, self-motivated, attention to detail and must constantly look for ways to improve operational efficiency
- Good knowledge on databases and data warehouse structure and ability to work within any modern big data environment
What will you be doing?
- Be a key member of our Data Analytics team helping the organization in their decisions improvement by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations
- Work closely with the Management, Business leaders, Product managers, customer support function to define and design right performance metrics for Business and co-owning them
- Define and deliver contemporary customer analytics solutions based on advanced analytics and insights to build a vision in line with our organization's goals that both informs and captures the business needs and outcomes related to data, and rapidly translates into measurable business value
- Work on the data from latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics
- Help the organization understand and interpret customer behavioral trends, visualize the insights you gather (in tools) and recommend actions that will overcome the business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organization
- Participate in discovery and analysis workshops for defining business benefits and KPIs, and contribute in the solution delivery