Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:225 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Tally Solutions - Key Account Manager (8-10 yrs)
A common name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth.
The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and overseas offices in the middle east, Africa and South East Asia.
Skills & Competencies:
- Worked on mid-sized, govt. and very large account segments
- Key Account Management
- Understanding of Partner eco system
- Good in negotiation
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiar with MS - Excel, PowerPoint and CRM software
- Good listener and presenter
Role: Key Account Manager
Experience: 8 -10 yrs
Who are we looking for?
- Graduates/Postgraduates (Any specialization)
- Candidate with 8-10 years of sales experience having acumen to understand business requirements of mid and large size segments
- Ability to manage large partners inclined towards Large, Midsize & Government business
- Understands technology and experiences in technical sales
- Experience of direct customer engagement and proactive lead generation techniques
- Understands the market segmentation and factors impacting the change in the segments
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on proposals
- Proven track record of delivering solutions and meeting sales goals
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Should be a good listener, a presenter and a people-person
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented & organized team player
- Has moderate computer skills - experience with CRM software, MS Office - make Power point presentations, Excel data analysis and use of pivot tables
What will you be doing?
- Manage 5-7 Top Franchise Direct Sales Channel Partners in Hyderabad Hub
- Responsible for driving the topline of the partner, plan and execute activities for demand generation and demand fulfillment
- Ensure complete understanding of partner's way of operations - major source of business, methods of lead generation, conversion ratio, profile of customers, type of customers, internal capability and capacity etc
- Assist partners in creating an efficient organization and business structure. Work with them to create their business plans and set KRAs for their sales, services and marketing resources.
- Plan, track and review the performance of the partner organization at regular interval and suggest improvements for better results. Mentor the partner employees and lead by example
- Plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members, stakeholders, and possible use in future case studies or training
- Plan and facilitate training of the partner employees and develop complete understanding of key account needs
- Identify, engage and acquire businesses from mid-size, govt. and very large account segments
- Resolve key account issues and complaints and ensure their happiness index remains at desired level
- Share feedback on market and product to relevant teams of TSPL
- Plan & budget to participate in the CIO/CXO customer/prospect events and exhibitions