Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:290 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Tally Solutions - DGM - Certified Partner Sales (8-13 yrs)
About us :
- A common name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth.
- The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
- We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and overseas offices in the middle east, Africa and South East Asia.
Role : DGM - 3 Star Certified Partner Sales
Experience : 8+yrs
Location : Bangalore
Who are we looking for?
- Tech Savvy with an understanding of accounting software services
- Proficient in MS Office suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel Analytical and soft skills
- Ability to analyze diverse data related to sales and service performance of channel partners and to derive actionable strategies based on the analysis
- Working knowledge of financials such as cost, cost margins, and profitability
- Strong written, Verbal communication, public presentation skill
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for growing the business by acquiring and developing channel partners in your region
- Work with the sales team members of the region to grow the channel network and activate the channel partners for bringing revenue growth
- Build a pipeline of potential channel partners, sign them up, train and activate them
- Develop Channel strategy by ensuring a good mix of channel partner demographics
- Orient channel strategies and tactics towards differentiated value propositions commensurate with higher margins and better client retention amongst channel partners
- Frame and implement all company policies for the Channel Partner Network ensuring corporate compliance and driving policies for the Channel network
- Focus on maintaining the close strategic association with key senior channel partners of Zonal and regional significance
- Plan and design the training and development objectives of the Channel Team, the Channel Partners, and their employees in conjunction with the Sales Capability & Development Team
- Partner with all support departments to meet channel partner performance objectives and channel partners business expectations
- Develop a consistent and effective communication plan to keep the Channel Partners abreast of the latest developments in the organization
- Drive the marketing team to develop impact specific marketing materials for channel partners focused on differentiated value creation propositions
- Manage and nurture relationships with the channel partners who have been activated, through various means of engagement