Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:393 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:169
Tally Solutions - DGM - 3 Star Certified Partner Business Group (8-12 yrs)
A common name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth.
The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India.
Role: DGM - 3 Star Certified Partner Business Group
Experience - 8+ yrs
Location - Bangalore
Who are we looking for?
- Tech Savvy with an understanding of accounting software services
- Proficient in MS Office suite, specifically PowerPoint and Excel Analytical and soft skills
- Ability to analyze diverse data related to sales and service performance of channel partners and to derive actionable strategies based on the analysis
- Working knowledge of financials such as cost, cost margins, and profitability
- Strong written, Verbal communication, public presentation skill
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for growing the business by acquiring and developing channel partners in your region
- Work with the sales team members of the region to grow the channel network and activate the channel partners for bringing revenue growth
- Build a pipeline of potential channel partners, sign them up, train and activate them
- Develop Channel strategy by ensuring a good mix of channel partner demographics
- Orient channel strategies and tactics towards differentiated value propositions commensurate with higher margins and better client retention amongst channel partners
- Frame and implement all company policies for the Channel Partner Network ensuring corporate compliance and driving policies for the Channel network
- Focus on maintaining the close strategic association with key senior channel partners of Zonal and regional significance
- Plan and design the training and development objectives of the Channel Team, the Channel Partners, and their employees in conjunction with the Sales Capability & Development Team
- Partner with all support departments to meet channel partner performance objectives and channel partners business expectations
- Develop a consistent and effective communication plan to keep the Channel Partners abreast of the latest developments in the organization
- Drive the marketing team to develop impactful specific marketing materials for channel partners focused on differentiated value creation propositions
- Manage and nurture relationships with the channel partners who have been activated, through various means of engagement