Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:728 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:240
Tally Solutions - Business Manager (4-8 yrs)
A common name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth. The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack
makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and overseas offices in the Middle East, Africa and South East Asia.
Role: Business Manager
Experience: 4-8 yrs
Who are we looking for?
- Experience between 4-8 years
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, good selling & negotiation skills
- Experience in customer engagement
- Enterprising personality
- Good knowledge of SME business
- Experience in proactive lead generation techniques
- Technical knowledge & MS - Office skills
- Knowledge of evaluating and analyzing a company's financial data in order to arrive at a conclusion or identify opportunities
- Complete understanding of B2B purchasing behavior and market they are operating in
- Good understanding of the organization's policies and processes related to customer and partner
- Knowledge of creating business plans and product expertise
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the P&L ownership of the assigned certified partners in their regions. Should be able to create a business plan for the partner and identify key initiatives for the defined period which will help them achieve their targets
- Responsible for driving the topline of the partner, plan and execute activities for demand generation and demand fulfillment
- Ensure creation of monthly travel. On an average a BM will be travelling for 10-15 days in a month to meet all the assigned certified partners
- Ensure complete understanding of partner's line of businesses, profitability, past performance and future aspirations
- Ensure complete understanding of partner's way of operations - major source of business, methods of lead generation, conversion ratio, profile of customers, type of customers, internal capability and capacity etc
- Assist partners to create their business plans and set targets for their sales, services and business solutions
- Identify and groom/develop a set of partner people by training them on the product, sales skills and soft skills so that they can replicate the same with other resources resulting in the overall development of the partner resources
- Assist partners to expand into new markets/geography. This basically involves capacity creation in the new market by identifying and selecting partners in the new market and developing existing partners
- Motivate partners to participate in the R&R incentive framework
- Ensure timely communication of all changes in the policies and processes are communicated to the partners
- Responsible for proposing and effectively utilizing budgets for the regional marketing activities planned by TSPL in the region
- Account management of partners - responsibility includes growth of partners from entry to exit