Recruiter at Tally Solution
Views:292 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Tally Solutions - Associate Business Manager - Sales - US & Canada Region (2-4 yrs)
Associate Business Manager - Sales (US & Canada)
- A common name in the business circuit, Tally has been pioneering technology innovations for SMEs which are aimed at their growth.
- The sheer diversity of SMEs makes our job extremely exciting and the fact that we own the entire tech stack makes our journey exhilarating. Tally is used by close to 2 million businesses across the world.
- We have a 28000+ strong partner network and a total strength of 850+ employees. Tally is headquartered in Bangalore with 19 regional offices across India and overseas offices in the Middle east, Africa and South East Asia.
Role: Associate Business Manager - Sales (US & Canada)
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Location: Work from anywhere
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, accounting, or a related discipline. MBA preferred
- At least 2 years of sales experience. Good understanding of technology and automation environment, and small and medium businesses will be an added advantage. Digital sales experience along with value engagements will be preferred
- Good selling & negotiation skills. Enterprising personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Sharp listening skills and understanding American accent is a must
- The accent should be neutral and understandable to US and Canada customers. American accent would be an added advantage
- Keen interest in driving operational excellence. Should be comfortable and adaptable to new processes
- Experience in customer engagement and relationship management
- Comfortable with working in US shifts (full-time)
- Technical knowledge & MS - Office skills is a must
What will you be doing?
- Work in USA timings / shift to perform everyday activities
- Perform end to end sales activities across USA and Canada markets
digitally by qualifying leads, holding value engagements with customers, doing demos, understanding customer requirements, and closing sales
- Identify and communicate with key people from prospective customer organizations and gain commitment to attend demo
- Give quality demo to customers addressing all their concerns and ensuring you get hook on them
- Meet sales closure targets as set and complete the same on the Sales Force tool
- Keep the customer informed on the entire Customer Journey and processes associated with it (on-boarding process, billing process and support process) along with support channels
- Capture and document feedback on Demo experience - identify gaps and learnings to improve our processes
- Capture/update customer business profile and requirement
- Maintain communication with the customer throughout the entire customer journey
- Perform Partner management activities across USA and Canada markets by engaging with partners on a regular interval, going over business plans, implementing policies, participating in review processes, and spotting exceptions
- Maintain 100% accuracy on reporting on daily activities, leads generated and Demos given
- Submit reports namely leads/referrals generated, Customers feedback and demos timely
- Compile and send to line manager, issues pending past SLA for each lead/customer
- Flag any recurring incidences on product and send to line manager
- Host customer/CPA prospect events - information on products, and on upcoming products or features
- Build and gain knowledge about competitor's activities, market trends and competitor market share within S/W market
- Work along with Product and Marketing teams to device and contribute to Lead generation plans