Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:563 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Talent Strategy Role - BPO/IT (10-17 yrs)
About The Company:
ARA's is helping transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. They works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. They are consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc's Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
A smart, curious, innovative and fun person who thrives in ambiguous situations, to lead and steer our Talent Strategy imperatives.
- Work with agility to curate, design and mobilize initiatives for employee value proposition in the context of culture transformation, people experience, inclusion & diversity, recognition and career growth to drive positive impact
- Operate as a COE to build/ enhance the talent brand of India domestic consulting business
- Support and deliver development and application of guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies
- Provide the HR leadership team with knowledge and expertise to facilitate creation of a business aligned HR strategy
- Responsible for employee listening mechanisms and ensure, through deep data analysis and research, that strategy is coherent and aligned to business needs. Ensure we are asking relevant questions, and doing the right analysis
- Assist in developing communication strategies around different engagement programs
- A passion for learning. You work hard every day to stay relevant
- Olympic level problem solving, communication, and project management skills. You understand organizational complexity and how to thrive within it
- A high level of emotional intelligence
- A love for change and the ability to pivot to new spaces at speed.
- The ability to find data driven insights and the ability to use these insights to shape your path forward
- The ability to work in a "peaks and valleys" world. You can sustain an intense pace when needed and understand the importance of recovery periods
- Proven experience of identifying and assessing complex problems, and the ability to create innovative solutions
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10 +years
- Worked in big IT/ITES companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.