Principal Consultant at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:299 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Talent Staffing Role - Employee Value Proposition & Employer Brand - Manufacturing Firm (10-14 yrs)
TM Talent Staffing & EVP
Job Purpose :
- Group Talent Staffing is the custodian of the Group s Employee Value Proposition (EVP) as well as Employer Brand (EB).
- This position helps the Talent Staffing (TS) portfolio in implementing various initiatives and technology driven programs to support the Group s EVP and Employer Brand proposition.
- In addition, the role will also work on induction of Leadership new joiners in the Group.
Streamlining Psychometric Tools Adoption & usage for hiring :
- Handle all queries related to two new tools & training new recruiter to around recruiter dashboards, administering tests and downloading reports
- Monthly tracking of units consumed and audit the usage
- Creating Success profiles across sectors and further sharpening the Quality of Hire
Hiring as a Signature Process Driving adoption :
- Execute and implement the framework for the Hiring community to follow
- Creating easy to comprehend hiring collaterals o Building capabilities through workshops towards strengthening the candidate experience.
Hiring & Induction :
- Channel Management with vendors driving usage & adoption Linkedin & Job Portals i.e. Naukri, Shine etc.
- Proactive Mapping basis Scarcity Skills o Assisting Group Head TS for hiring for strategic roles
- Plan and execute the induction for New Joinees at Leadership level
Internal Branding :
- Support the regional businesses to define a meaningful Employee Value proposition based on specific geographic and business needs.
- To perform necessary analysis/ segmentation required to align the EVP with the business strategy and to create of an action plan for promoting visibility and communication of EVP.
- Celebrating and communicating the internal success stories for employees.
- Working on storyboard for internal campaigns and creating a showcase.
- Brandstore ; Regular communication drives to increase visibility and recall among the employees. Building the pride among employees.
Engaging Alumni Network :
- Ensure the network is active and new alumni added
- Monitor the progress of the Alumni Website and suggest improvisations
- Create regional chapters for the alumni community with the purpose of enhancing the network
Communication and Strategic Initiatives :
- Collaborating with recruiters across businesses for new hiring initiatives.
- Conduct ongoing market benchmarking and market data analysis and recommends/implements optimal recruitment campaign strategies.
- Active contribution for Cross Portfolio projects as required
- Provide consistent and timely reports, updates and presentations to communicate the progress of all initiatives, programs and tools using tools such as PowerPoint, Excel and Business Objects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.