HR Recruiter at Genetic Callnet Private Limited
Views:521 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Talent Specialist - Learning & Development - BFS/IT (10-12 yrs)
Knowledge: Should have a working knowledge of:
- Competencies and its application to development and performance management
- Competency assessments and its usage; DISC Certification preferred
- Job analysis approach
- BEI (certification preferred)
- High potential development - Program Management
- Techniques of facilitation and learning models/methodologies
SET 2 :
- Talent mapping to identify critical roles/niche roles.
- Leadership pipeline and Development
- Leadership models; management principles and its application to leadership development.
- Assessment development Centre (define design deploy)
- Career architecture
- Talent reviews based on 9 box approach and Developing potential based on 9 Box model.
SET 3 :
- Coaching framework and ability to coach up-to Team Manager role
- Debrief Coach and interpret competency assessment reports
- Organization & Team -Culture
- Talent module of Work Day
- Define processes and SOP for talent development
- Competency-based performance management
if at AM level should have a working knowledge of set 1.
If at DM level should have a working knowledge of set 1 and set 2
If at the Manager level should have a working knowledge of set 1, set 3 and set 3.
- Adept at planning and execution
- Can manage stakeholders and expectations in line with function goals.
- Influencing and Decision-Making: Ability to successfully negotiate and influence key decision-makers and stakeholders to support successful program development and implementation
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and relationship-building skills
- Effective presentation skills
- Can design and facilitate workshops for Team lead and Team Manager levels
- Can facilitate a talent development dialogue using the 9-box model.
- Facilitate workshops for team leads and above; apply leadership theories and management principles.
- Program management
- Ownership / Result orientation / Problem solving Learning agility / Adaptability / Team focus
Talent Specialist AM /DM
- Facilitate intervention areas of High performing teams // team culture // development of competence.
- Lead talent program/intervention from start to end on any of the given talent areas with a measure and outcome
1. competency based learning architecture
2. competency assessments
3. competency-based performance management
4. high potential development
5. talent mapping
6. talent reviews and 9 box
7. leadership pipeline
8. career architecture
9. manager and leadership development road map
10. Leadership development road map and execution
11. high performing teams and team culture).
AM to be able to lead on 2 talent programs PAN India. DM to be able lead 4 talent programs PAN India.
- Go to point of contact for talent development for the BU Execute the talent review and talent mapping exercise for the assigned BU Identify inputs for talent development and career development.
- Engage with HRBP and execute on IJP ensuring the right assessments are defined designed and deployed
- Ensure the WD talent module is rolled out for the BU and guide HRBP and Managers Talent analytics and reporting for the BU assigned.