Executive - Recruiter at Upman Placements
Views:567 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Talent Mobility Manager - Pharma/Healthcare/FMCG (3-10 yrs)
- The individual will be instrumental in evolving, enhancing and accelerating our internal talent mobility strategy by making opportunities visible and accessible to all while providing a consistent approach to assessing talent.
- The individual will be responsible for driving internal skill inventory and talent profile curation and access, ensuring alignment and linkage to Career paths, Skills/Learning paths etc. and managing large scale Talent programs.
- Co-lead the strategy and successful delivery and expansion of our Internal Talent Mobility Program that connects employees with opportunities to take on tasks and projects for other business units
- Systematically leverage insights and industry knowledge to establish and define metrics, goals and success of our Internal Talent Mobility Program
- Responsible for the ideation and cohesive launch, implementation and maintenance of our current internal mobility process and future iterations of our program which can include philosophical shifts in our approach, pilot programs, tools strategy, resources/training materials, and communications and change management plans
- Strengthen, champion and align our Internal Mobility program with our internal stakeholders and relevant audiences to ensure consistency, buy-in and adoption of our program goals and policies
- Manage pipelines of internal talent and connect them with possible job opportunities that align with their skills and interests
- Work closely with Talent Management partners to create talent solutions and improve processes using a data-driven mindset
- Partner with D&I team and employee resource groups to keep diversity and inclusion at the center of our mobility strategy
- Create supporting program material that educates all stakeholders on internal mobility processes and best practices
- Educate hiring managers on internal mobility processes and avenues to advertise and amplify their open roles
- Ensure managers and employees have a mobility experience that is transparent, inclusive, and helps them feel prepared throughout the entire process
- Survey internal talent and educate Talent Acquisition team on trends