HR at Peoplemint Consultants LLP
Views:1856 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:429
Talent Management Role - Human Resource - BFSI/Education/Retail (7-15 yrs)
- Support the development and implementation of talent management programs and processes that grow organizational capability through employee engagement, performance management and employee, manager and leadership learning and development
- Work in collaboration with HR business partners and business leaders to generate insights from the employee engagement survey to support subsequent actions that drive improved engagement both across the enterprise and within individual lines of businesses
- Actively contribute to the implementation of learning curriculum and development initiatives that are aligned with current and forward looking enterprise needs, employee development plans and individual line of business objectives
- Facilitate orientation to new hires and support local and global on boarding processes
- Support the execution of talent review and the succession planning process for India and readying of talent who will deliver our future
- Implement approach to performance management and enable local employees and managers to have robust performance, development and career conversations
- Provide advice and local context to the Talent Management COE regarding key programs including engagement, career development, Inclusion and Diversity and Well-being.
- Keep abreast of talent management best practices, determine where it would benefit employees and people leaders to recommend certain best practices and oversee their adoption
- Manage local vendor relationships and service level agreements in support of talent management programs.
- Initiate, nurture and leverage strong relationships with HR business partners and business leaders in order to understand the short and long term needs of the business and their relative priority on matters related to talent management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.