Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at SolveCube
Views:371 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Talent Management Role - Consulting Firm (3-30 yrs)
1 Project Management and Delivery :
- Lead delivery of projects across Talent and M&A solution areas :
- Workforce and Organization Transformation - Organisation Design and Structuring, Workforce Planning, Job Evaluation, New Shape of Work - Work Redesign, Flexible Working, Re/Upskilling, etc.
- HR Transformation - HR Operating Model, HR Process Re-design, HR Technology Strategy, Selection and Implementation, etc.
- Talent Management - Competency Framework, Career Architecture, Assessment and Development, Leadership Coaching, Performance Management System, etc.
- Employee Experience - Culture, EVP, Engagement, Employee Listening, etc.
- M&A - HR due diligence, HR integration planning, do-by-close and day 1 preparation, postdeal HR integration management (structures, grades, reward programs, HR processes and policies, etc.), project management, communication and change management, etc.
2 Practice Development :
- Provide support in developing white-papers/ PoVs, creating proprietary tools/offerings under the guidance of internal SMEs, participating in client seminars and industry events, etc.
3 Business Development :
- Support business development through participation in BD meetings, driving sales, etc. Interact extensively with clients to understand requirements (during project delivery and BD), present recommended solutions, build strong working relationships, establish self as a trusted advisor, etc.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and establish self as a trusted advisor to clients