Executive Recruiter at Vbeyond Pvt. Ltd.
Views:383 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Talent Management Reporting Role - IT (3-6 yrs)
Excellent job opportunity for Talent Management reporting
- 3-6 years of experience managing projects, programs and events pertaining to talent management process
- Complete understanding of the talent management value chain
- Experience in creating and executing multiple programs, processes, and project plans, across Talent, Engagement, Performance, and Career Development
- Prior project management experience, with understanding of project management and control.
The role holder will focus on managing and reporting progress for the following key activities:
- Performance Management: Report agent and non-agent annual performance process including goal setting, Quarterly check-ins, calibration, annual review, communication planning, analysis & presentations. Send out weekly reports of all
- Talent Review: Help manage talent review process through reporting and managing data in the tool. Existing efforts focus hi potential programs, succession planning, targeted coaching interventions, and related executive talent programs
- Talent Management Analytics: Create and manage analytics for talent management, report out progress to CHRO, HRBPs, EC/ELT organizations on a regularly basis. Maintain talent management cadence and track progress on regular basis
- Tools: Manage and provide complete ownership on all current and future talent management tools developed/acquired internally and externally. Drive complete reporting process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.