Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:799 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Talent Management CoE Role - Energy Technology Firm (8-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of the competency framework for the entire organization. Hands-on experience is a MUST.
- Define and develop Behavioural competencies, Indicators, and competency-based assessment process.
- Define the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent
- Develop a strong succession planning methodology for strong leadership pipeline creation
- Develop effective programs for top talent identification and retention of top talent
- Own the engagement surveys; pulse surveys and share analysis / insights with stakeholders and management team
- Provide a sustainable framework for promotion, engagement, and retention of top talent.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- 10+ years in Human Resources with at least 5 years specifically in talent management
- Ability to influence and collaborate cross-culturally, has worked in a global environment and rolled out TM programs globally.
- Hands on experience in Talent Management function
- Strong facilitation, presentation (Develop and Deliver), and project management skill
- Mature, passion to teach, and a great team player
- Ability to work through ambiguity and complexity to provide simple, expedient, and practical solutions