Account Manager at Decimal Minds Pvt Ltd
Views:624 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Talent Generalist - IT (6-13 yrs)
A successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment, has a passion for creating meaningful experiences and builds strong relationships with leaders and employees. This person will report to Senior Talent Partner for India and will be responsible for delivering a full range of HR products, services and solutions for our India-based team members.
What you'll do
- Conducting Employee Engagement Survey and Action Planning
- Design and Implement Engagement Initiatives for employees
- Responsible for Managing the Employee Induction / Orientation Program
- Work with talent partners to conduct performance reviews for different teams; This will include performance appraisals, calibrations and finalization during annual performance reviews
- Tracking PIPs from an end to end perspective (Feedback documentation and recording)
- Managing the Recognition Framework for the Organisation - Online and Offline Process
- Responsible for Design, administration and communication of Talent programs
- Work with the Talent Partners to implement development programs and trainings for our teams
- Responsible for handling reporting and communication of Talent initiatives
- Respond to local employee queries and concerns in a timely Manner
- Be the sole owner of HR shared mailbox, responsible for managing (redirecting to appropriate stakeholder) and addressing employee queries.
- Educate employees regarding local benefits such as leave policies, social benefits etc
- Work with the Talent Partners for creation of Dashboard and Reports for the Functions
- Work with managers and advise on performance and behavioural issues. When appropriate, escalate to broader talent and legal team.
- Partner with Ground Control (employee experience/office culture) on on-boarding and off-boarding processes as well as other initiatives.
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years of progressive HR experience in a high speed, high growth environment
- A high energy, thoughtful HR partner who can work at a detailed tactical level and also see the big picture.
- Strong communications and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team.
- Not afraid to roll sleeves up and get involved in all aspects of the role - no job too big or too small
- Well-developed analytical and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity and a confident presence to effectively resolve sensitive employee issues.
- Experience working for a global company and/or with remote employees in India
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in multiple languages is preferred
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow
- Self-directed but also great at collaborating with employees at all levels and with many different teams