Consultant at Michael Page
Views:483 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Talent Development Specialist - QSR (8-15 yrs)
Our client is a leading QSR firm and harbors multiple leading QSR brands under its umbrella across the country.
Keep responsibilities include:
1. Creating development plan HIPOs across levels
2. Creating performance improvement plan for those not performing at an optimum level.
3. Creating a charter to revamp the learning and development function of the company from the ground up.
1. 10+ years of experience in talent development
2. Strong command over the entire spectrum of talent management including talent identification and talent development
3. Preferred background in consulting/PEV firms
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.