Consultant at Michael Page
Views:323 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Talent Development Partner - Pharma - XLRI/TISS (5-8 yrs)
- Responsible of creating a solid build plan for short/medium/long term business requirements by identifying key capabilities for future and having robust market development plan aligned to the same.
- Deliver on Succession Planning, Talent Development, Capability Development priorities in line with business
- Play a role in implementing a culture of learning in the organization
- Facilitate training on leadership, soft skills as well as technical
- Involve in Talent Assessment & Identification framework to identify and accelerate early talent
- Identify critical success factors from a Talent Development & Capability Building perspective and formulate strategy
The Successful Applicant
- MBA (Full time) in HR from a tier 1 B School is a must (TISS/XLRI)
- 4-6 years of experience purely in Talent Management and Development CoE is a must with a total of 5-8 years of experience in HR
- Candidates from Technology, Pharmaceutical, and Global MNC Backgrounds will be preferred
- Experience working with senior business stakeholders including designing and implementing Talent Management and Development plans is a must
- Credentials from reputed institutes in Talent Assessment / Coaching & leadership Development Domain will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.