Views:1434 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Talent Coordinator - Staffing & Professional Development - Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
Company name is kept confidential and will be disclosed to the candidate if shortlisted for the first round.
Who are we ?
We are a global strategy-consulting firm with offices across Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. With over 1,400 staff and 20 offices around the globe, we counsel our clients on their key strategic issues, leveraging our deep industry expertise and analytical rigor to help them make informed decisions on their most critical business issues. In our South East Asia practice, we have offices in Singapore and Mumbai; and are currently experiencing an exciting phase of growth. You will be joining a progressive firm that is dynamic and high performing, where the work is first class and centred around strategy.
Who are you ?
In order to support the growth in Singapore and Mumbai, we are looking for a Talent Coordinator who has an appetite to learn and who wants to build on their current skills surrounded by a high performing team. Reporting to the Head of Talent and working closely with the wider Talent Team, you will be the operational and administrative guru who has ownership for all employee staffing and professional development processes. The role is multi-faceted and suits someone who embraces change, has an appetite to learn and wants experience within a leading consultancy.
What will be your key responsibilities ?
- Maintain core systems and ensure they are up-to-date with the latest project staffing;
- Acting as the key conduit between Talent and Finance to ensure all staffing information is captured promptly and accurately;
- Generate relevant workforce planning reports (e.g. allocations sheet, 12-week forecast);
- Coordinating with the Head of Talent and individual project teams to ensure optimal utilization
- Support Head of Talent with the implementation of new initiatives (e.g. Kick-off meetings);
- Manage the Learning & Development administration including booking meeting rooms, collating course related material, updating systems and any other duties;
- Contribute to the development and review of HR policies and procedures; and
- Support the wider Talent team as required.
What you- ll bring -
- A minimum of 2 years- experience within a corporate environment (professional services experience is highly advantageous);
- A relevant degree, preferably in Commerce, Business Management, HR;
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and business writing capabilities;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a face-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; approachable and possessing the ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to work independently, but also collaborate effectively with the team
- A high level of professionalism, enthusiasm, and a positive team player
- Basic knowledge of labour laws in Singapore and Mumbai
Why should you apply ?
When you join us, you will enjoy all the benefits of a large, multinational organisation along with the advantages of being part of a close team working in an approachable, collaborative and supportive environment.
Please note, due to the volume of candidates received, only short listed applicants will be contacted.