HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:802 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Talent Community Manager - Education (4-7 yrs)
Experience: 4.0 - 7.0 Years
For Sr community manager, preferring Tech talent acquisition folks that have strong experiences in Tech talent scouting using social platforms, Linked In, etc.
- Strong experience in talent scouting and should a keen interest in building and managing talent communities
- Looking for tech. recruiters who are strong from the hunting standpoint for this role.
- You will be engaging with the SME's w.r.t multiple techs.
- Excellent communication skills
Key Responsibilities :
- Scout and identify the SMEs
- Lead end-to-end onboarding and training process
- Engage with prospects as a Great Learning ambassador and brief them on engagement opportunities
- Orient new mentors, prepare them and deliver ongoing feedback & training to ensure they continue to deliver a Learning experience
- Create and maintain a healthy mentor pipeline to ensure all the delivery targets are met without compromising on the quality of learning experience for the customers
- Forge long term relationships with mentors & gurus to ensure they have a long term association
- Contribute towards transforming the mentor management function
- Collaborate with Operations, Technology, and SMEs on process planning, system design, and solutions/initiatives to enable long-term success in mentor management.