Executive Recrutier at Cross Border Angels & Experts
Views:2504 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Talent Anywhere - Manager - Global Solutions - HR (5-6 yrs)
We at Talent Anywhere scouting for a prospective candidate for our organization for the role in HR
Title: Manager - Global Solutions (HR)
Reporting Relations: Vice President & Management Teams
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
We are looking for Manager - Global Solutions (HR) who will lead all HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented high performance culture emphasising quality, productivity, goal attainment and empowerment and is responsible for the development of processes and reporting metrics that support the achievement of the Company's business goals as well as acting as talent expert across the Company.
Reporting directly to the Management team, and working closely with colleagues to ensure all HR duties are undertaken in accordance with employment law, company policy and ensuring any risk to the business is minimised. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function with a thorough understanding of compliance, policy and procedures.
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving HR existing and recommended systems and processes
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR central and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale
- Should have executed or part of certified compliance audit
- Master's degree in human resources
- 5-6 years of relevant experience in human resources or equivalent field
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR oriented softwares such as HRMS and ATS
Interested candidates can share their profiles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.