Recruitment Specialist at Turing
Views:795 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Talent Acquisition Specialist - Technical Recruitment (1-8 yrs)
We are looking to hire a passionate Technical Recruitment Specialist, who will be responsible for hiring across different geographies. The ideal candidate is a self motivated, go-getter with impeccable communication skills, and is ready to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Overview: To provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
The main KRAs are (but not limited to):
- Coordinating with business managers to identify staffing needs
- Developing sourcing strategy and source potential candidates through various portals and channels
- Reviewing job applications to identify high-potential candidates
- Screening / Conducting interviews with talent to assess their fitment to the company and the role
- Designing job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Keeping candidates- information updated in Turing's platform
- Providing feedback and following up with candidates
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Regularly monitoring and growing Turing's Talent pipeline
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience of at least 1 year as a Technical Recruiter or similar role
- Graduation in any stream is required (MBA in HR will be preferred)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Experience closing senior level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages, leveraging experience with competing for top tech talent (Good to have experience)
- Solid history of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor. A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Persuasive and empathetic
- Negotiation Skills
- Team Work
- Process Driven/Methodical
- Hungry for career growth
Employment Type: Full-Time/Permanent
Workdays: 5 days a week (Mon to Fri)
(Working Hours: Must be able to overlap 3-4 hours with US time zone, since our major stakeholders are based out of US)
Benefits: Remote working, Global exposure
(Salary provided will be best in the market)
- Turing (www.turing.com) is based in Palo Alto, California, U.S.A., also known as - Silicon Valley. We connect exceptional software engineers from around the world to top U.S. and Silicon Valley companies that are hiring for remote software positions.100+ companies including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner and Bloomberg have hired Turing developers.
- For more than 150,000 developers across 130 countries, Turing is the preferred freelancer platform for finding remote US software engineering jobs. Turing offers a wide range of long-term full time remote jobs for full stack development, web, mobile, backend, frontend, dev ops and AI/ML developers.
- Turing is backed by well-known investors like Facebook's first CTO (Adam D'Angelo), executives from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Founders Fund (investors in Facebook, Tesla, Asana etc). Turing is led by serial A.I. entrepreneurs Jonathan Siddharth and Vijay Krishnan, who's last A.I. firm leveraged remote talent and had a successful acquisition.
- The company was founded in 2018 and headquartered in Palo Alto, California