Talent Acquisition Role - Social Media Domain - Infrastructure Development & Operations Firm (4-8 yrs)
Social Media Talent Acquisition//Work from office//Female candidates only
The hiring company is a global player in infrastructure development and operations.
Roles and responsibilities :
1. The person will be responsible for handling national and global hiring through various social media platforms.
2. Would be designing social media hiring strategy for the company.
3. Utilize the social media space for brand promotion which will help to attract the talent across different geographies.
Desired candidate :
1. The person should be good in handling complete recruitment cycle and have taken care of leadership hiring/global hiring.
2. Must have good verbal /written communication skills.
3. Should be confident in social media hiring and have good acumen for LinkedIn/glassdoor/ Instagram/google search.
Important to note : This role is only for female candidates who are willing to work from office 5 days a week.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.