Talent Acquisition Role - Online/eCommerce (5-8 yrs)
Matrix is excited to partner with one of our Series A staged company to hire a Talent Acquisition lead who can own up the entire TA charter.
Reports to : Founders
Roles and Responsibility :
Build a Team :
1. Recruit : Build a pool of HR Talent, i.e. Recruiters/Generalist/Tech Recruiter and allocate them in the right function and teams within the HR Team.
2. Onboarding and Orientation : Define and execute a process of new joiners and make them familiar with the culture, systems and processes of HR Ops.
3. Employer Branding : Ensuring the right process and framework to make the organisation a much sought after employer.
Nurturing the Culture :
1. Continuously seeding and nurturing the "Purpose Driven" culture of the company.
2. Thrives for the superior quality of communication of Value within the Organization at all levels.
3. Have an all-time ready pool for the best-qualified people to collaborate with while building the team.
4. Ensure everyone has the right tools to operate efficiently within the company.
5. Establish sound policies and the groundwork for equitable treatment for every employees.
Ideal Profile :
- Experience : Someone in the 5-8 years of experience with an early-stage startup with a business acumen partnered with attention to the human element adds a great value to this role.
- Preferred Domain exposure : Any experience in working in VC backed start-ups, internet/tech companies, retail companies.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full understanding of the way a startup or an Organization in Building operates to meet its objectives.
- Work with the Founding team to create one of the greatest companies in times to come.
- Opportunity to create an impact
- Massive learning at scale/execution at scale
- Non-hierarchical, a flat and transparent culture where we have fun at the same time
- Pay at par with market salaries