Talent Acquisition Role - Logistics Firm (7-12 yrs)
We are again hiring for our logistics client based out in "Goregaon/Mumbai" for the role ""Talent Acquisition""
Work from Office (5 days working)
CTC- Upto 14.00 lacs
Notice period- immediate joiner/30 days notice only
Experience Required- 7-12 years relevant into Talent acquisition
Roles & Responsibilities-
- End to end talent acquisition.
- Created and understand Job descriptions.
- Stakeholder management
- Managed job postings, talent attraction and selection process end to end.
- Manage head hunting and attract talent pool through different job portals like Linkedin, Naukri, IIMS jobs etc.
- Sourcing/Screening, Short-listing Profiles, Candidates Tracking and Follow-up, processing CV's, Updating / maintaining Internal Database.
- Identifying candidates with the right skills to match the client's requirements.
- Evaluating the candidate skills and competencies including communication skills, inter-personal skills, confidence level and presentation.
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job.