Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:10000 Applications:1002 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:377
Talent Acquisition Role - Leadership Hiring - Financial Services (8-12 yrs)
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time.
- Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- Analyse and communicate with Internal and External sources on recruitment trends, results and insights (business unit, client and external market) to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk
- Become key contact point for TA stakeholders and HR contacts for recruitment, sourcing or strategy
- Develop strategy to build internal recruitment capabilities
- Market Mapping and strategic approach towards mapping skills (Generic/Niche) in the market
As a successful candidate you must have :
- 8 to 12 years of experience in leadership hiring
- Must have experience in senior leadership hiring
- Excellent Stakeholder Management Skills
- Good communication Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.