Senior Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:163 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Talent Acquisition Role - FMCG/Hospitality (6-10 yrs)
At [CompanyX], our people are our most important resource. We're looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become one of them, and to help us find them. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
Objectives of this Role
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company's hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
Daily and Weekly Responsibilities
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database
- Provide coaching and guidance to more junior level recruiting staff.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.