Founder at Serving Skill
Views:645 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Talent Acquisition Role - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
1. Must be aware of recruitment tools.
2. Should know the standard recruitment process.
3. Relationship building should be from her strength areas.
4. Knowledge of MS Office should be in her skills.
5. If from a background where she holds experience in overseas recruitment will be an added asset and will be our preference.
1. Recruitment for the whole Group.
2. Tie-Up with International Recruitment Agencies.
3. Follow Up with candidates for on-time closing of vacancies.
4. Complete all the filings and integrity of documentation work.
5. Background Verification Of Shortlisted candidates.
- Investigate and determine employee needs
- Develop sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Plan employee referral programs
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions, perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests, etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Suggest measures for improving employee retention
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs
- Create and present KPI reports
- Required Education