Founder at Serving Skill
Views:573 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Talent Acquisition Role - Business Consulting (2-7 yrs)
Company is looking for Talent Acquisition specialists in Business Consulting domain
Open Positions (Experience) & Locations:
Assistant Managers (5 - 7 years experience) in Mumbai
Sr. Executives (2 - 5 years experience) in Mumbai
Sr. Executives (2 - 5 years experience) in Delhi/ NCR
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS :
- Strong TA professional with excellent communication skills, and someone who can manage a group of strong stakeholders in the domain
- Should have worked across roles in Strategy, Operations (Sourcing, Procurement, Cost Reduction, Industry 4.0), Finance Transformation, People & Change and should understand the tenets of Business Consulting.
- They need to have an experience of working on an ATS, preferably Taleo.
- Working knowledge of Naukri, LinkedIn, and other job sites.
- Knowledge of MS Office is important
Additional Information :
- Preference for candidates having experience from other consulting firms like Deloitte, EY, PwC, BCG, Bain, Avalon or ABC Consulting, Kelly Services, Michael Page, Antal, Spencers & Stuart, Heidrick & Struggles, Korn Ferry, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and similar firms.
- Immediate / Early joiners highly preferred
Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: MBA from a good Business School
Preferred Age Group : All Age
Preferred Gender : All
Mandatory Skills: Communication skills, Business consulting, Stakeholder management, Talent acquisition, Recruitment, ATS, Strategy, Operations, sourcing, Procurement, Finance Transformation, People & Change
- Taleo, Executive search, headhunting, Job portals
Experience: 2 to 7 Years
- Talent Acquisition Consultant responsibilities include forecasting hiring needs, sourcing potential hires on various online channels, building relationships with passive candidates and hiring managers and evaluating candidates' performance in interviews and assignments.
- A talent acquisition consultant is responsible for recruiting and hiring job candidates on behalf of a company or organization. Your job duties in this role include developing pipelines of talented candidates, screening candidates based on job requirements, and forecasting hiring needs.