Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:1758 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Talent Acquisition/Recruitment/Executive Search Professional (5-14 yrs)
Company- Our client is a well established Global Executive Search Organisation, since last 20 years.
Team Size- 3-4 Research Associates
Experience- 5 - 14 years
Key Job Responsibilities-
Project Management: Planning, managing and driving to identify and develop a slate of quality candidates. Handling multiple projects with competing deadlines, working with individuals who have differing styles, and managing challenging expectations by
- Taking ownership of the project by doing what is needed at all phases of the search process, anticipating next steps
- Constantly reassessing priorities in own workload to realign resources where/when needed
- Leveraging the power of effective assessment and validation to surface quickly and efficiently outstanding, qualified candidates.
Judgment and Assessment: To ensure an efficient search process and quality outcome is maintained to complete an assignment in a timely manner by:
- Using knowledge of the market, a network of contacts, research tools and own experience to help develop the search strategy and provide an informed perspective.
- Proactively targeting and contacting the most important business leaders of today and tomorrow, by making industry and third-party source calls to build candidate pool knowledge and to collect qualitative and quantitative information, and building credibility by demonstrating own knowledge of the industry and/or function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.