Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:458 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Talent Acquisition & Mobility Role - Construction/Electricals (8-15 yrs)
Talent Acquisition & Mobility
The Talent Acquisition & Mobility, will partner with HR and Business leaders across the organization to ensure that the Talent Acquisition & Mobility team provides efficient and effective services that support the ongoing, dynamic needs of the business. This position will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to both internal & external customers and meets Shared Services Service Level Agreements.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Establish short and long-term recruiting strategies designed to deliver on key organizational metrics (i.e. cost per hire, time to fill, quality of hire).
- Execute and manage recruitment strategy, guidelines and procedures concerning best practices, systems and methodologies.
- Develop and implement metrics to ensure that Talent Acquisition & Mobility objectives and service targets are met; effectively track and monitor customer service level and recommend improvement strategies as needed.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to solicit feedback and identify opportunities to improve existing services through increasing quality and/or reducing costs and to identify new services that can be more effectively and efficiently delivered though the Talent Acquisition & Mobility team.
- Continually evaluate and refine recruiting processes to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal candidate experience.
- Partner with Human Resources and entity business management to educate key stakeholders on strategies to optimize the attraction, development and retention of talent.
- Develop strong working relationships with HR Business Partners, HR Shared Services peers and Business Unit Leaders.
- Develop and execute profile-specific search strategies to build a continual talent pipeline. Partner with hiring managers to determine appropriate profiles and job specifications for open positions, including targeted screening and interview questions.
- Support company Global Diversity goals and objectives by ensuring diverse candidates are presented for positions. Define new resources and strategies to build a diverse talent pool for key positions and all openings within the entities.
- Build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships.
- Negotiate and manage contractual relationships with contingency and retained placement agencies, contract recruiters, and regional job boards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.