Leadership Hiring Specialist at Randstad India Private Limited
Views:1355 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Talent Acquisition Manager - Manufacturing (8-15 yrs)
Looking for Talent Acquisition professional for a manufacturing MNC
Designation: Talent Acquisition Manager
Experience: 8-15 years
- Candidate should be exposed to new age HR tools and technologies
- Experience in volume Hiring and must be managing mid to senior hiring.
- Should be responsible for end to end vendors management.
- Should be able to craft and design the TA process/strategy for lateral hires.
- Should be managing a team of 3-4 recruiters
Education: Full time MBA/PGDM from a reputed college.
- Represent teams interest in the strategic direction of TA and ensure successful execution of strategy by and within the team
- Design and develop a cross sector and regional TA recruiting strategy which positions the organization to attract the best available human capital in support of the business objectives
- Oversee and create the organization processes that are designed to deliver best in class practices in overall recruiting, contract staffing, relocation and outplacement.
Operational and Customer Management:
- Measure performance of recruiting team to insure appropriate service delivery to the customers, and to continually drive improvement
- Develop and manage budgets in accordance with budgeting calendar.
- Ensure that the TA team develops a thorough understanding of the diverse needs of the business to ensure sources of talent are identified and tapped for creating a talent pipeline.
- Manage stakeholders through regular interactions and high quality of TA analytics and reporting