Talent Acquisition Manager - IT (6-12 yrs)
Job summary :
- Understand the Amazon candidate profile and are able to apply multiple sourcing methodologies for the client teams and roles.
- Using data, funnel metrics, and domain expertise in at least one area, able to accurately identify, engage, and assess candidates at all levels.
- Develop effective, long-term client-team and/or candidate relationships to build prospective networks, garnering positive feedback.
- Experiments different methodologies to engage candidate groups; able to develop effective, long-term client-team and/or candidate relationships to build prospective networks, garnering positive feedback.
- Uses external talent pipeline and trend data to engage Client recruiters and/or client teams to have productive discussions about sourcing opportunities and hiring process improvements.
- Identify and build partnerships with client teams who may be better suited to hire a specific candidate.
- Own or set and contribute to sourcing strategies that increase the volume of leads for client teams referral drives, networking events, competitor lay-off/redundancy, open-source communities, etc..
- Adhere to timelines and minimize disruption to client teams. You proactively mitigate risks (missing pipeline goals, candidate pre-closing, candidate experience, missing SLAs, etc.).
- Accelerate progress by driving crisp and timely decisions, clearing blockers and escalating appropriately.
- 100% process compliance