Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:524 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Talent Acquisition Manager - Bank (10-15 yrs)
This is regarding opening with a Pvt Bank as a Talent Acquisition Manager
Designation: Talent Acquisition Manager
Experience: 9+ years of work experience in Recruitment and other HR activities
NOTE: Talent Acquisition 70% and other HR activities 30%
Industry: BFSI only
Location: Pune/ Mumbai
- Ensure branches are staffed as per manpower plan.
- Performing end-to-end recruitment duties independently for all open positions of the business unit (Tech & Non-Tech)
- Understanding hiring requirements of the business
- Communicating and coordinating with all the stakeholders at every step.
- Deploy an array of sourcing strategies (referrals, vendors etc.) to achieve manpower numbers.
- Provide advice and guidance on specific aspects of the Human Resources function related to recruitment and talent management.
- Conducting salary negotiations and offer roll out
- Manage the tracking and analysis of all hiring and recruiting data.
- Maintaining MIS - preparing reports and dashboards, maintaining exit data, updating and maintaining HR database
- Serve as a resource for all team members by being available and accessible to discuss all human resources related issues.
If this excites you kindly call me on 9924777720