Director at En Pointe Adwisers
Views:3534 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Talent Acquisition/Leadership Hiring Analyst - CXO Level - BFSI/FMCG (2-8 yrs)
Talent Acquisition/ Leadership Hiring Analyst (For CXO Level)
Industry Knowledge: BFSI (Banking & Financial Services)/ Consumer Durable/ FMCG is preferred
Education Qualification: Good pedigree - Good Graduation College / MBA
Work Location: Mumbai at Nariman Point or Whitefiled in Bengaluru
Workdays: 5 days a week. 9 am - 5 pm
Role Type: Full-time, Individual Contributor
Maximum Salary: 15L
- Build robust profile/ CV research strategies to identify CXO/ CEO/ CFO/CTO level candidates for clients (top corporate brands).
- Being a SOURCING team member on Leadership (CXO level) Hiring assignments
- Focus on Banking & Financial Services Industry (BFSI)/ Consumer Durable and must have excellent working knowledge of this industry (be familiar with jargons used in this industry)
- Join client calls, pulling together candidate target lists, to get to know candidates and provide assistance in market mapping (industry research) and market analyses
- Exhaustively searching both internal and external resources to get to know companies and markets to identify relevant candidates/ company information
- Populating client deliverables (e.g. status reports, mapping reports, pitch packs, long list reports)
- Skillfully support weighing the anticipated & immediate challenges of the targeted role, and corresponding opportunities to productively explore more diverse perspectives
- Source passive candidates through strategic research, internal & external networking and direct outreach
- Screen resumes and assess candidates to determine appropriate next steps
- Identify and source key industry leaders to develop a comprehensive market perspective
- Assisting overseas colleagues with local office candidate ideas and sources
- Proactively capturing knowledge/information from both internal and external sources
- Monitoring the market and connecting Firm knowledge, partnering with Consultants to generate potential opportunities for the Firm
- Tracking relevant market developments, company updates and people moves, updating the internal database where necessary
- Alerting Research/Consultant colleagues to key moves, market changes highlighting potential business development opportunities
- Researching and summarizing company, people and market profiles
- Preparing marketing presentations
- Supporting local office marketing events and other events
- Ensuring all assignment knowledge is in the database. Ensuring the internal database contains relevant and accurate data. Supporting initiatives to build knowledge in specific areas and working in teams to learn from each other
- 2 - 8 years of experience in Leadership or Senior level hiring and profile sourcing in BFSI/ Consumer Durable industry
- Profile sourcing and research experience is a must in BFSI/ Consumer Durable sector, in India.
- Senior or Leadership recruiting (CXO/ CIO/CTO level) experience in an Executive Search Firm or Boutique Search Firm or Corporate Environment (BFSI/ Consumer Durable), any Big Consulting/ Advisory/ Research Organisation, executing a variety of searches with an emphasis on individualized candidate experience will be an advantage.
- Candidates having Industry/ Market Research experience wanting to shift to Talent Search profession too can apply. Or women from BFSI/ Consumer Durable industry who want to join back after maternity break/ sabbatical too can apply for this role, provided they have good market research skills and want to make a career in talent search.
- Must be an expert at independently owning and driving the senior/ leadership search strategy. Able to thoughtfully set out the target company universe and prioritize effectively based on key market insights.
- Must have BFSI/ Consumer Durable domain expertise to build productive partnerships with leaders.
- Must have dealt with top leadership and be able to build a professional connect instantly.
- Superior written and oral communications skills, good influencing and persuasion skills.
- Highly intelligent and analytical individual who is detail-oriented and excels in research.
- Confident individual who takes initiative, is consistently proactive and is able to interact credibly with people at all levels of an organization.
- Solid judgment skills for assessing people and situations. Exceptional persistence to excel.
- Strong sense of curiosity and an ability to ask questions thoughtfully and thoroughly.
- Strong team player and a willingness to proactively share information, insights, and opinions.
- Able to manage time well and prioritize multiple tasks appropriately.
- Mature team player with positive go-getter attitude with executive presence and excellent consultative skills. -
- Ability to get up to speed quickly on new markets and to run a thorough search process, including leadership candidate research, outreach, engagement, evaluation and presentation.
- Ability to work in a high-performing, demanding work environment.
Written Test will be conducted to check shortlisted candidate's English language proficiency level.
Our client is a leading international executive search firm having a global presence. They have presence across the globe and are providing Leadership as well as board advisory solutions to leading corporate brands.
Why you should join:
You will get the opportunity of working on CXO level positions and interact with industry leaders. Work on niche mandates from top brands. Work/ deal with industry stalwarts. Freedom to follow your unique approach for closing various job vacancies. Work in a environment where you would be able to easily maintain your work-life balance. Beautiful office infrastructure. Empathic leadership team and amazing mentors.