Talent Acquisition Lead - Tech Hiring - IT (10-15 yrs)
- We are currently retained by a leading IT MNC to hire a Talent Acquisition Lead for them. This is a managerial role and requires someone with the right experience and expertise to help our client build talent strategy and attract technical professionals. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employer brand and ensure great customer experience for candidates.
- To excel as Talent Acquisition lead, you should be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employer branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success. Please note prior work experience in leading tech hiring with a team of recruiters for an IT MNC is non negotiable.
- This role will offer you a great opportunity to manage hiring on leading technologies and provides you a great platform to take your career to the next level as a Talent Acquisition Leader.
The role would include:
- Determine current staffing needs and build forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Ensure positive candidate experience through multiple initiatives
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Lead a team of recruiters
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers, hackathons, or other events
- Provide and share metrics to share with stakeholders and identify areas of improvement
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager in tech and non tech hiring
To fit the bill, you must have:
- Proven experience as talent acquisition manager in tech hiring with a leading IT MNC
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Best practices of tech hiring
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Strong understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Ability to work with Senior Stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Team handling experience
- Must be a full time MBA from good B school with strong experience in Talent Acquisition
- Please note this is a lead role and not a recruiter role. So those aspiring for the same won't be shortlisted.
- If you think you fit the bill, please send us a cover note on your experience in managing large scale tech hiring, scale of hiring and team size handled along with your current CTC.
Please note the best way to get our attention is a good cover letter.