Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:191 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Talent Acquisition Lead - Leadership Hiring - FMCG/IT/Manufacturing Firm (3-6 yrs)
Role and responsibilities:
- The candidate will be managing hiring strategy & Initiatives for all Technology functions. Also managing lateral Corporate hiring and strategy for the Corp Functions Group.
- Responsible for lateral & leadership hiring
- Collaborate with hiring managers & stakeholders from different functions on hiring plan & strategy.
- Build proactive pipeline & engage stakeholders with market insights and trends
- Leading a cross functional team, defining recruitment goals & assisting the team in - problem solving, hiring plans & recruitment efforts.
- Monitor and measure the development areas, operational, capacity planning, escalation management & performance review.
- Focused approach on process improvements for recruiting, thereby reducing agency dependency, ageing of requisitions, improving candidate experience.
- Developing tools and innovative techniques to assist operational teams to standardize process.
- Involved in Planning, business finance, Corporate strategy.
- Strong Stakeholder management