Talent Acquisition Lead (10-12 yrs)
Growth360 is a leading boutique search firm, and we are hiring a Head of TA for a leading MNC. Please note this is a leadership hire and needs someone who has handled large scale hiring for Non-IT across levels- operations/logistics/sales/BD/finance/Marketing. So, unless you have led hiring for a high growth company this won't work.
The role will involve:
- Closely aligning with Business Heads and Leadership team to understand the company objectives and construct plans and strategies to align overall hiring.
- Attract top talent and diverse candidates across all levels of an organisation.
- Identifying organisation's needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment leading to better business performance
- Developing, managing, and maintaining a highly skilled team to assist with talent acquisition
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing/business team to feed into recruitment timelines
- Handle all levels of hiring -junior/entry level to leadership non tech
- Building relationships with colleges for campus hiring
- Preparing and reviewing annual recruitment budget
- Managing external partnerships with colleges, job boards, Payroll vendors, and HR software vendors, and Recruitment firms
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Work on ensuring all recruitment activities are properly tracked in ATS
To fit the bill, you must have:
1. Led hiring for a company that has scaled up
2. Led NON-IT hiring across levels
3. Managed a large TA team
4. 8-12 years of TA experience post MBA from a good B school
5. Strong stakeholder management experience ability to deal with ambiguous requirements and work with CXO teams
6. Led campus hiring
7. Strong analytical and reporting skills to handle data and budgets
If you think you fit the bill, then please do send us your latest CV and a cover letter that talks about scale of hiring managed, type of profiles hired, team size handled and any other TA achievements.
Please note this role requires people who are willing to travel so anyone looking for a no travel role won't work.